Tuesday 5 August 2008

Still here

I know what you must be thinking... I was so overwhelmed with excitement at the by-election win that I had to lie down in a dark room for a while.

Not at all. Not that I wasn't excited, of course, but my absence has been due to a house move, a work trip and a wee hol with family in London. We still have no internet access at home. It's only been just over a week, but I am really struggling without access to my emails, blog, campaign website and destiNation. I realise just how 'electronic' my life has become.

I still remember, when I was at school, first being shown the internet and email and thinking 'I'll NEVER use that'!!! Yes, well, I've never been a cutting edge trend-setter, but once you get the hang of it then it's hard to comprehend what you would do without it.

This ramble is a rather long-winded way of saying that I may be blogging less than usual over the next couple of weeks while I hang pictures and rearrange cushions in our new pad - while I wait for broadband.

No comments: