Monday 4 May 2009

Back to Blogging!

After a short and unintentional break from blogging, I intend to get back in the swing of things. I've been under the weather recently, and didn't have the energy to put thoughts into words - and I've missed the chance to comment on some juicy stuff.

Some things never change though - Labour politicians are still more interested in their own affairs than what's going on in the real world. Am I the only one fed up of constant reports about who may or may not challenge Gordon Brown for the leadership? I hope I'm not the only one.

My main focus at the moment is on campaigning for the European elections in June. I spent a good chunk of the day delivering leaflets in the rain - don't you just love public holidays! I'm looking forward to work tomorrow, not least because I will be warm and dry and sat down at my desk. My boss is great, and bound to make me a cuppa too :o)

Anyway, I'm about to watch Endgame on Channel 4, so over and out for now.

No comments: