Tuesday 31 July 2007

New Beginnings

I have not abandoned my blog! I have been preoccupied with changing jobs. The last couple of weeks at my last job were frantic trying to tie up loose ends and write a hand over briefing. And then I was preparing for my new job...

It's going to be quite a change - from lobbying on behalf of small businesses to campaigning on human rights!

So, as soon as I get my head around the information overload (and the now-necessary commute), I will be back blogging on a regular basis on the issues - rather than the ins and outs of my life which I'm sure doesn't make for interesting reading.

4 comments:

Richard Thomson said...

All the best! I got an 'out of office' from you the other day so I knew you were on the move - I just didn't know where to :-)

Mark McDonald said...

well I think i's interesting, which Human Rights organisation you going to be working for?

Julie Hepburn said...

I'll email you with an update Mark.

Mark McDonald said...

if you're going to do that, best to get me at mmcdonald@aberdeencity.gov.uk since I don't work at the parly no more!