Saturday 24 January 2009

On the campaign trail


After a day out campaigning in Cumbernauld today, I am posting a photograph of me campaigning in....Kilsyth!


Last Saturday, we took to the streets of Kilsyth to hand out 'warm winter' leaflets I put together with information on how to get help to pay those ever-increasing fuel bills. It was so COLD. As I stood shivering while talking to a 90 year old lady about what she may be entitled to, the irony was not lost on her. She said I should take my own advice on staying warm!


Also in the picture is my other half, Jamie, and local SNP activist Claire Fyvie (who was also our by-election candidate in the Kilsyth ward last year). It's hard to believe that a whole year has passed since that by-election!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuel poverty? Who gives a...? Labour have got far better things to do for their own nests.

"Thanks Suckers"

"Oh Lord! Not again!"