Sunday 9 March 2008

What a weekend!


This weekend was a whirlwind of activity!

On Saturday, Jamie and I joined the Cumbernauld & Kilsyth YSI (that's the Young Scots for Independence) to campaign in Cumbernauld town centre. We are pictured, above, with a few of the stragglers :o) Those of you with an eagle eye will spot fellow blogger BellgroveBelle http://bellgrovebelle.blogspot.com/
Then, we had a campaign team meeting before my charming election agent (or more accurately his lovely wife) cooked Jamie and I dinner, before we headed off to an SNP quiz night in Abronhill. No, my team didn't win, but nor did Jamie's - so that was some consolation! I did win an Easter egg though, for my stunning victory in a game that involved pulling wooden horses along on a piece of string. I've obviously had this 'talent' all my live, yet it has only just been discovered.
Then, today we had a team of activists out chapping doors with surveys in Milton of Campsie. We managed to get caught in a bit of a hail storm, but after the Kilsyth by-election in January I was thankful to be caught in JUST one storm!

No comments: